Textus Receptus (Stephanus 1550)
King James Bible (Oxford 1769)
Textus Receptus Support:
Judas (that is Jehudah) the name of ten Israelites; also of the posterity of one of them and its region
Judah or Judas = "he shall be praised"
1. the fourth son of Jacob
2. an unknown ancestor of Christ
3. a man surnamed the Galilean, who at the time of the census of Quirinus, excited the revolt in Galilee, Acts 5:
4. a certain Jew of Damascus, Acts 9:
5. a prophet surnamed Barsabas, of the church at Jerusalem, Acts 15:22,27,
6. the apostle, Jn 14:22, who was surnamed Lebbaeus or Thaddaeus, and according to opinion wrote the Epistle of Jude.
7. the half-brother of Jesus, Mt. 13:
8. Judas Iscariot, the apostle who betrayed Jesus
of the New Testament 1889
by James Strong (S.T.D.) (LL.D.) 1890.